A 1955 advertisement by Harland & Wolff in a Bank Line supplement of the Journal of Commerce. It shows a selection of the ships built by H & W. for the company. They are Comliebank, Laganbank, Araybank and Fleetbank, Beaverbank, and Cedarbank. The large ship is the M.V.Foylebank completed in 1955.
These were all fine ships that served the company well, but in 1964, the last ship built for the Bank Line was launched – the M.V. Weybank. She completed a 17 ship order. All subsequent orders went to Wm Doxford or other East Coast yards.