Built in 1899 the Salamis carried 50 1st class passengers and also 650 deck passengers. In 1900 she had transported the New South Wales Naval Brigade with their guns from Australia to Shanghai, and as part of an Interntional brigade that fought to save foreign residents. At that time she was owned by the ‘Aberdeen Line’ that ran to Australia. In 1919 she became the ‘ Kamarina’ in Canada Steamships, and ran to the West Indies. Broken up in Trieste 1924. She was in the Bank Line service from 1911 to 1919.