Built in 1914 by Blohm and Voss, Hamburg, as SECUNDUS for Hamburg America Line. She survived the war, but was handed to France as a prize in 1920. Twin Screw and 400 ft long. After service for French companies, she was sold to the USA Barbar U.S. Lines and became SAGAMI, then MINDORO. In 1933, Bank Line purchased her, 10 years later she met her end when in 1943 she was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine near the Maldive Islands with the loss of 28 persons.