The Greek owned LADY UTE leaving Swansea 17/3/73. Photo courtesy of Malcolm Cranfield
This lady was to have a 30 year career. She was built in 1953 as the FLEETBANK, one of the highly successful 6 that mainly served the Pacific Copra run. In 1970 her new name was LADY UTE and in 1976 became the OSIA IRINI CHRYSOVALANDROU II.